1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

British Customs / Any problems ?

Discussion in 'Kailash Blades' started by bigeard09, Jan 1, 2021.

1. bigeard09

bigeard09

Sep 8, 2016
    Hello All ,
    Just as an add on to my last thread , It is a while since I ordered any khukuris from Nepal and would like to know from any of the UK forum members if they have ever had any problems getting Kailish knives through the custom control ? especially 2020 .
    Thanks

2. Chandra

Chandra

Mar 18, 2016
    Hi,
    I live in the UK. The last time I bought Khukuris from Kailash was in 2018. However, I did make 3 purchases from GGK in October and November 2020. There were no issues, although the customs charges is confusing. Of the 3 deliveries, I had to pay customs for one. This was the case with Kailash, and every khukuri house too.

I don't think it would be any different during this pandemic. With the customs charges tho, it seems like they just flip a coin, and charge you if you're unlucky.