Broadswords with ambi swept hilt, not basket hilt?

What models of broadswords are currently in production which have a swept hilt which is symmetrical, or at least allows both right and left hand use with the same range of motion? I am explicitly excluding hilts which would be considered of "basket" type rather than "swept," but if there are any ambidextrous basket hilt broadswords, they'd deserve a mention too, I suppose.

Browse Kult of Athena for Del Tin swords. Del Tin has a number of early rapier types with fairly wide blades that are ambidextrous. Your question is kind of open ended and obscure. When you mention swept hilt, that is almost entirely meant to regard rapiers which were all right handed and generally slim blades(see what I mean?).

If you can further define just what it is you are looking for, I might have more suggestions. Cold Steel sells a number of swords with left hand counterparts.

Most basket hilt (not cutlasses) type swords are ambidextrous unless it has a thumb ring. Those could range across many sword types. Way too many to list.

Cheers

GC

Back