Broke my klvuk

I still see them which is unusual. I'm usually the one that don't get to see the pictures.

O.K., Bawanna. You got some of that Superman X-ray vision or you been hitting Danny's home made 200 proof BBQ sauce. The pics don't show up here in Corn Patch, but I'll go down to the Maytag swimming pool and get one of them life saver beach towels, tie it around the neck of my mule, Bosco, and if he becomes the flyin' Super Mule, mebbe we'll see'em, too. Mrs. Martino is one swell person and I'm lucky I got to meet her. Bless'er heart.

My best to Bosco. I can still see them here. Broke off clean right at the handle.
Blades plumb buried in the wood at least 8 or 10''.
It's a sad picture. Handle look perfectly good too, no cracks or anything at all.

Definitely a great community here on the HI forum! Congrats on the baby, SpeadyMeady!
One of the best communities hands down.

I didnt want to stick my neck out too far but I knew that was coming! How Khul is that! Somewhere in the readme stickie files says you aint post to do that tho. You must not be the first one.
btw: Pic's not showing up? Id kinda like to see what happened.
Yeah it always impresses me so much I tend to think its invincible, yet ye old log sent me back to humble town. Ill work on fixing the pic after work this afternoon

I really appreciate every ones support, you guys and gals are all top notch.

Re-uploaded the pics and reposted them to the original post, I hope they work. Also thought id toss this out, this was our first ultrasound well before we knew the sex, but its one of my favorites. He comes in peace
rn8OHT7.jpg

I can see the pics now! Man I swear that looks more like an ultrasound than a Khukri:confused: Oh...It is an ultrasound! Khul and grats speady! A little Speady Gonzales:thumbsup:

O.K., Bawanna. You got some of that Superman X-ray vision or you been hitting Danny's home made 200 proof BBQ sauce. ....
Aint got to 200 yet doc. I hear you got to soak it in kitty litter to get it up that high! I give it up at 196 proof:D

Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Speadymeady!

Peace, Love, Joy, Health and Happiness to both of you and your new Son!

Wait a second, is that a teeny tiny Khukuri I see in his hand?

#2 (khuk stuck in the wood, lift the wood with the khuk and smack it all to the ground) is a sure blade-killer. You just can't do it...even says so in the sticky.

I'm glad you've got another coming. Auntie is just TOO nice! I have a whole sack of khuks to prove it!

Congrats on the baby! So happy for you.

How about I make you a deal?
I bet I could scrounge up a used but loved chiruwa something-or-other from my own collection. I'll send it to you free of charge.

I am sorry hear that your KLVUK broke. This knife is not design for heavy use just a general use.
If want another one for general use then I will happy send you one for free of cost.
Be safe!

Although mostly cured of my CBAS (compulsive blade acquisition syndrome) I still lurk around to admire forumites contributions. The quotes above reminds me why I got addicted to both HI Blades and the nice folks on this forum. Even with user telling himself he had it coming (without complaining) he still got generous offers to keep him happy.

You guys are the best.

Back