Broken search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katlord

Gold Member
How are we supposed to find our old posts / know what we have posted in the last two weeks when the search functionality is broken?

It’s kind of ridiculous that we pay for a service here, then get penalized with BS points when we don’t comply with all the rules when the services we’re paying for don’t even work.

Fix search first. Worry about duplicate posts second place.

How are we supposed to find our old posts / know what we have posted in the last two weeks when the search functionality is broken?

It’s kind of ridiculous that we pay for a service here, then get penalized with BS points when we don’t comply with all the rules when the services we’re paying for don’t even work.

Fix search first. Worry about duplicate posts second place.

^^^ YGTBFKM!? Reading is fundamental. Perhaps if you educated yourself first (in regards to the applicable Exchange Rules set in place here), prior to purchasing a membership/selling, you wouldn't feel the need to be acting like the arrogant, self-entitled personality you appear to be.....

Demonstrate, that you're capable of following basic defined 101 Exchange Rules etiquette (to the other paying member's who also sell here), first, then, come over to Tech Support & throw your self-entitled tantrum hissy fit, barking orders on what the site Administrators need to be doing, second.... All of this utter childish self-entitled nonsense, simply because you got "penalized with BS points," for not bothering to to take the time to read/know the rules set in place here.

You might want to consider giving Ebay, Facebook, or Reddit a try in the near future... Because at this rate, I'm not sure what the future has in store for you here.... And you haven't even been here a full year yet.

Take a deep breath, OP.

I'm sure a guy who's calm, collected and respectful could plead their case to moderation and make headway towards a solution he'd like.

Coming in guns blazing is another strategy, which Kelama seems to enjoy, but I might recommend against it.

I pleaded my case and was treated like a four year old … C’est la vie

^^^ YGTBFKM!? Reading is fundamental. Perhaps if you educated yourself first (in regards to the applicable Exchange Rules set in place here), prior to purchasing a membership/selling, you wouldn't feel the need to be acting like the arrogant, self-entitled personality you appear to be.....

Demonstrate, that you're capable of following basic defined 101 Exchange Rules etiquette (to the other paying member's who also sell here), first, then, come over to Tech Support & throw your self-entitled tantrum hissy fit, barking orders on what the site Administrators need to be doing, second.... All of this utter childish self-entitled nonsense, simply because you got "penalized with BS points," for not bothering to to take the time to read/know the rules set in place here.

You might want to consider giving Ebay, Facebook, or Reddit a try in the near future... Because at this rate, I'm not sure what the future has in store for you here.... And you haven't even been here a full year yet.
Thanks. I’ve ignored you so we won’t have to deal with each other. Cheers!

I pleaded my case and was treated like a four year old … C’est la vie
It’s not the mod staff nor the search functions fault that you have received the so called BS points.

You received your first warning in September of 23, followed by warnings in October, November and December of 23.

Your latest warning came in February of this year.

ALL of your warnings are for the same rules violation, not waiting the required 14 days before relisting an item.

If you can’t figure out what the problem is by now, I highly doubt the search function will be able to assist you.

We’re done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back