• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brommeland Max-Con V IWB Holster for Glock 26/27 in stock & ready to ship*Price Drop*

Arguably the single most comfortable and concealable IWB ever made. I just finished a batch of these and had two left over. One is for a SOLD and the other is for a Glock 26/27. They are normally $139.95 plus $10 shipping. For BF members I'll let 'em go for $129.95 each shipped CONUS. Payment by Visa/MC, PMO or PayPal. Please post an "I'll take it" (specify which holster) & follow up to arrange payment & delivery. Thank you!

Here's a link to my web page: http://brommelandgunleather.com/products.htm

You can also go to YouTube and search "Brommeland Max-Con V" for some review vids. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sir,

Please accept my apologies - somehow I edited the ad incorrectly. The two holsters available to ship right away are for the Glock 19/23 and the Glock 26/27. Since this is obviously my screw-up, I'll honor these prices if you wish to have one made for another firearm. Thank you!

Back