• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BRS Alpha Beast 3.0, Quartermaster Roper XL Tanto, Quartermaster Frikky

Status
Not open for further replies.

smuiradise

Gold Member
I have the following for sale today. No trades please.

1. BladeRunnerS Systems Alpha Beast 3.0. This one has been flipped some. I had the blade taped up until yesterday and I cleaned it all up. A very small part of the tip is chipped as can be seen in photos. Would sharpen out pretty easily I think. Otherwise the blade is unused and no other signs of use. Have an orange paracord latch installed and comes with stock latch as well. Asking $360 via PayPal goods and I’ll cover fees and priority shipping in the U.S.
eRpiar0m.jpg

rR2zFQNm.jpg

qrEgjTMm.jpg

ApF4fATm.jpg

xnfN5OYm.jpg

2. SOLD Quartermaster QSE-6XLS Roper XL Tanto. This one has been lightly carried and used, but you won’t be able to tell. Looks and feels brand new. Original edge is still sharp. Blade is centered and lockup is solid in all directions. Comes with smooth carbon fiber scale installed as well as stock G10 scale. Asking $145 via PayPal goods and I’ll cover fees and priority shipping in the U.S.
muFQZvem.jpg

k8uxqp0m.jpg

eyp5y8tm.jpg

a89LEUom.jpg

0hbSFUAm.jpg

3. SOLD Quartermaster QTR-HH Barney McGrew. This is a friction folder designed for Heinne Haynes in the UK. Very cool design. Comes with a locking pin to lock the blade open and a sliding lock to keep blade closed as well. This version has the Union Jack flag laser etched onto the titanium clip side. S35VN blade. Carried some but only lightly used for opening mail at work. Asking $125 via PayPal goods and I’ll cover fees and priority shipping in the U.S.
wRILaULm.jpg

WE6EP3cm.jpg

F5GDZ8Nm.jpg

UE8oA9Qm.jpg

Please send any questions to smuiradise @ gmail.com. Feel free to make cash offers. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Quartermasters are sold. Alpha Beast still available with price drop $360 paypal'd and shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back