Bruise is better than Kismet-like people

You can always rely on the greed of people.

Every man has his price... and in this case, it's seventeen cents. ;) :D

Good to know you are still around, Stephen. Haven't heard from you in a while.

no doubt....I'll send you 17 cents if that'll keep ya here for a spell.....

Howdy Don, all is well, I've just been down to Florida for the past two months, off and on. We've been trying to sell my mother-in-law's house, it finally happened. It is a saga worth telling, but the short version is that we gave our word and stuck to it; yes, hell and high water did come.

The house is sold, we are now preparing for Christmas (and by the way, Merry Christmas to everyone here). Very sad to read of Walosi's passing. My prayers and condolences to his family, including forumites who knew him well.

No Bruise, you haven't found my price yet, but if it is more convenient, just send folding money instead of those awkward coins. Eventually I'll let you know when you hit the figure ;) but it might take time. Meanwhile, I have to go poach a tree off some innocent landowner's property, rob a few liquor stores to boost the budget and roll a couple of tourists. Lots to do. Anyone know a good bail bondsman....?

Stephen Hamilton said:
Anyone know a good bail bondsman....?
Not anywhere except Tulsa Oklahoma.:rolleyes: :eek: :p ;)

Sounds like you've had the go-around Uwinv.;) :D

Steve...coupla things from a textbook I got:

Merry Christmas to you.

edited for copyright infringement. :grumpy:

*(for full detail on Christmas funding, see the text, BRUISELEEE'SHOLIDAYSHOPPING, available at AMAZON.COM

Crumbs, Kis, I missed the post before you edited it. Now the only wisdom I know is "eat when you can, pee when you can and don't get wet" and that is enough to get by in a pinch.

Yvsa, there is too much to be thankful for and life is too short. BTW, a Merry Christmas to you and that post about respect was a real good one. Nobody gains friends for their faith by slamming others, but by living as an example. That's why one of my favorite verses in the Bible is Micah 6:8, "He hath shown thee, o man, what is good. And what doth the Lord require of thee but to do justice, to love mercy and to walk humbly with thy God?"

It is more than enough to occupy a hundred lifetimes.

all the best.

Stephen

Back