• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bruiser BIG AMS/Mikey Moto Dangler--Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale, no trades:

I recently sold a gun to fund a knife purchase; now I'm turning the tables. Busse Industrial Grade Satin Anniversary Mean Street, blue/black G10, unused except for cutting paper for sharpness testing, but stropped on a WorkSharp. It is now quite sharp and will shave thermal receipt paper. Also includes a perfectly-fitted Mikey Moto leather dangler sheath with Celtic carving. I'm not the original owner of the sheath and have carried it a couple times, but as stated, I have not used the knife except cutting paper--sheath excellent condition. Combo for $330 net to me insured and shipped CONUS only--PayPal friends and family or pay fees, USPS money order--whatever. If you're international and have someone you trust to receive it stateside, then whatever, but I'm not shipping international. Pics following. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
As promised

Attachments

• ams.jpg
    ams.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 80
  • ams2.jpg
    ams2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 101
  • ams3.jpg
    ams3.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 94