BT10 Chopper

Ban

This one is rough ground. Trying to get it ready to heat treat with the rest of the S7 batch.

6173690024_4cd4fce7e4_b.jpg

BT10...I've been waiting for this one!! How thick will this one be? I can't wait to put it up to the 2x4 chop test!!

ban good to see the big XXXL:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: fat stuff keep it coming............................ don

Yep, this one will finish right around .320. 15 1/8" OAL with a 10" blade. Bob off the 1/8" from either the tip or butt and it would be competition worthy ;)

soooo clean!!!!! Can't wait to see it done. I need an anorexic version of this someday soon!

Wow Ban the proportions and clean lines of this knife are amazing!
It would also be incredible made from .22 M390 with a tapered tang. Super light and brutally quick. Brilliant work mate!

Wow Ban the proportions and clean lines of this knife are amazing!
It would also be incredible made from .22 M390 with a tapered tang. Super light and brutally quick. Brilliant work mate!

I am not so sure that M390 would make a good chopper but I know that it would be one expensive chunk of steel ;). If I were to chose a stainless chopper then I would most probably chose Elmax or S35vn.

Actually, I think a .20 version of this chopper in 3v would be pretty darn ideal. Tough, light, and fast ;)

Back