BTW ! ! ! . . . Huh? . . . "By The Way"???. . . No. . . No . . . No. . . BTW = Blind Trough Warfare!!! . . . Wednesday June 2, 2021 at 9:00PM Eastern

Jerry Busse

Blind Trough Warfare (BTW) is coming your way on Wednesday June 2, 2021 at 9PM Eastern!!!!!

The ELMAX customs coming out of the Crab Shack have been epic!

The demand for these has been off the charts and they have, typically, all sold out within the first 60 seconds!!!

So, what could possibly make scoring one of these Crab Shack Customs even more fun???

Well, as we all know, nothing is more fun or terrifying than Blind Trough Warfare!!! (BTW) . . . . We also know that BTW is not for the faint of heart!

If you decide to dive in to the trough, be prepared for a massacre!!!!

Couple all of this with a guaranteed minimum discount and you have the makings of a legendary"Blind Bacon Battle" that will go down in the history books as one of the greatest of all time!!!

And someday, when you're well above 100 yrs old and sitting in your rocking chair on the front porch of your home, your great, great, grandchildren will climb up on your lap, and look you in the eye with wonder and ask, "Tell me Paw Paw. . . were you there when only the most daring of HOGs dove into the trough completely Blind???? . . . . . Did you dive in Paw Paw? . . . Huh? . . . . Didja? " . . . At that moment, time will stand still, and you'll hold up your heavily scarred hoof and flash your battle chipped tusk and they'll know that they are in the presence of greatness!

PRICING:

There will be 2 Blind Grab Bags available:

#1) A #1 blind grab bag for $297.00 will net you a Crab Shack ELMAX Custom knife, priced between $318.00 and $402.00 You'll save a minimum of $21.00 and up to $105.00!!! . . . YOWZA!!!

#2) A #2 blind grab bag for $377.00 will net you a Crab Shack ELMAX Custom knife, priced between $407.00 and $518.00 You'll save a minimum of $30.00 and up to $141.00!!! . . . YOWZA!!!

Standard Shipping And Handling charges apply.

We do not know which blade style you are getting nor will we know which handles you will be getting prior to shipping!

These are packed and priced on the shop floor and our shipping department knows nothing!

ORDERING PROCEDURES:

You must email both amy@bussecombat.com and garth@bussecombat.com with the quantities of each Blind Bag that you are after!

I wanted to put a 60 second time limit on these but the Crabs in the Shack have insisted that I give you a full 10 minutes!!!!

They have lost their minds!!! o_O

Shipments should fall between 2 and 16 weeks depending on quantities ordered.

There are no returns or cancellations.

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :cool:

Here's a small handful of some nearly finished Crab Shack ELMAX customs coming to the BTW!!!!
i-7Z38TBC-X2.jpg

do I see a black and red Saw Back ?
1622415359927.png

Last edited:
........................................................wellllllllllllllllllll here we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 🤠

If anyone gets the saw back I will do nice trades :)

Any speculation on whether theses will be small knives? Been waiting for a small Busse for some time but they have not been in the rotation lately.

Any speculation on whether theses will be small knives? Been waiting for a small Busse for some time but they have not been in the rotation lately.
I snagged my first piece of Elmax in the last Ganza and it is the thinnest, thin slice of bacon ever. The shape of the handles of the CS Elmax all seemed to be pretty similarly shaped and it's a nice size. I nabbed one of the curvy skinner style versions and it's absolutely lovely. I'm certainly jumping back in tonight for another, just love this little blade and you never know when you'll get another chance at them.

Well, I did have some emails this morning?🤨
The Ganza is tonight 9:00pm EST
XOXO
Amy

Back