Buck 110 Auto Now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Gold Member
I was really excited when I received my "In Stock" notice! Ordered one right away today-seconds after getting the email.

I hope that it is all that it is cracked up to be.

I have had a conversion that works great for over 15 years, but I was "over the moon" when these showed up at SHOT.

Where did you guys order from?

~Chip

bladehq..paid dealer so i can say. still in stock as i post this.

Any thoughts on how the sheath works?

"Includes a genuine leather sheath designed to prevent deployment when removing the knife." - Blade HQ

Buck-110-Automatic-Lockback-ebony-dymondwood-satin-BHQ-51274-er-sheath.jpg

Was there any extra paperwork or questions about legality where you live?
Put another way, are they screening where they are being shipped?
Autos are not legal in all jurisdictions./

^you agree by checking their terms. so in a way yes, but its an honesty system at best.

not sure on restricted states and cities and this dealer and what they will and wont do?

Autos are not legal in all jurisdictions./

They haven't been in Colorado, but, the Governor signed a bill legalizing them about a week ago. It won't go into effect until August so I have to wait until then and then one will be mine! Preston

I have a couple of them due here today. One for me and a second for my Brother in Law.

I have a couple of them due here today. One for me and a second for my Brother in Law.

Can't wait to read your impressions, be sure to let us know what you think about them.

~Chip

Can't wait to read your impressions, be sure to let us know what you think about them.

~Chip

Both knives came in great shape. The blades on both are a tiny bit off center but not close to hitting the liner and no problem to me. The button is textured for easy feel. The coil spring action is smooth and firm. The lock-up is rock solid. The back springs are flush as they should be. No gaps or scratches. Came with Buck's forever warranty. Two excellent examples of the 110 with a very nice auto feature.
The sheaths have an extra panel glued in the pocket behind the face to give the knife zero movement when used.

Last edited:
I received mine on Friday and I am VERY happy with it. It is fast and smooth. The button works great. The fit and finish are perfect. I am having a time getting used to the unlocking of the blade using the lockback instead of the button. They have done a great job on these knives. I waited over 40 years for Buck to make them and it is great! My wife really like it, too!

Now, I wait for the 112 auto!

I got mine Friday after reading this post earlier in the week. It's really a great knife. I have pictures in the Sunday Picture Show.

34010460396_1947c92ef6_b.jpg

33921701861_8d32692df8_b.jpg

33894047102_b89306f29b_b.jpg

33921702411_986006f299_b.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen your photos on the SPS Geddinight. Can you post them in this thread? I have a question or comment and figure this to be a better place than the SPS for such questions.

Any thoughts on how the sheath works?

"Includes a genuine leather sheath designed to prevent deployment when removing the knife." - Blade HQ

Buck-110-Automatic-Lockback-ebony-dymondwood-satin-BHQ-51274-er-sheath.jpg
Is the sheath any different? Blade HQ description states, "designed to prevent deployment". What does that mean?

The sheath has an extra leather panel glued inside on the snap side. Here's a pic posted by Oregon on another forum.
IMG_0374_zpsoa7arp61.jpg

Reactions: TAH
Thanks! Trying to figured out how that extra leather panel prevents deployment. o_O

Thanks! Trying to figured out how that extra leather panel prevents deployment. o_O

The best that I can determine is that it covers the button with a thicker cover to prevent something pushing the button when it bumps the sheath. It also covers the entire area around the button so that it keeps the button from being pushed.

Looks to me that the leather stops short if where the button is on the snap side, and there's a hole drilled where the button is on the belt side.
Looks like it will be top-down carry with the option of blade forward or blade rearward.

Someone with the knife and sheath should clear this up.

I'm blaming the new forum format for any mistakes or repeats of my speculation...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back