Buck 110 slim select............I like it alot!

I grew up with the original Bucklite 422 and it was my first real knife. Long story short, I bought the 110 slim pro when they first came out and I like it but I recently bought my son the 110 slim select. It's just a real good modern version of the old Bucklites in my opinion. I knew that Buck has moved the thumb stud further down the toward the tip of the blade on the Slims, and it really has made a difference in opening. While it won't kick my original 110 off my hip at deer camp (which it could as it is very capable) It will kick my Benchmade griptilian that I have been carrying(I know, blasphemy) out of my pocket as my edc, as soon as I order a select for myself. I know the Pro that I currently have has s30v steel and better scales, but the slim select is just a very good modern take on the old Bucklite. The only thing I see where Buck could do better is marketing. The old Bucklites were at every sporting goods dept, archery and gun shop etc. I have to order the current ones. I think they would be very popular if they were available where people could handle them.

Back