Buck 110 Titanium and Ram's Horn

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
Finished up something different today:
Opinions welcome. For the purists, the bolsters can easily be changed to grey and not so easily to yellow.

Last edited:
not big on purple myself but that piece is exquisite.

Purple's not my color either, or perhaps it's the purple and ram combo. Can you do a case hardened look to your Ti?

Regardless; its good to see you putting out knives again!

Purple's not my color either, or perhaps it's the purple and ram combo. Can you do a case hardened look to your Ti?

Regardless; its good to see you putting out knives again!

I like the purples and blues. They change with finger prints and light intensity.
It can always be changed if wanted.
This is an electro-chemical anodize, a heat anodize or some masking could accoplish a case hardened look I suppose.

There is the modern 110 so many want.

Jigged Bone died a shade of purple would look cool with those bolsters

That's a lot of hard work, very nice. How much does it weigh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is the modern 110 so many want.

That's it! DaDah, maybe not the color, but that is the modern 110 Buck should be making. To be perfect in my book though it's got to have the Vantage style pocket clip too. Great job JaG 👍

I knew the purple would get some flack and I knew some would like it. Can't please everyone, but with anodizing titanium the color choice is as simple as changing your voltage supply.
Here's some other colors I've managed

Gold with purples and blues and dust

Last edited:
I knew the purple would get some flack and I knew some would like it. Can't please everyone, but with anodizing titanium the color choice is as simple as changing your voltage supply.

theres the 110 i want. pocket clip and screwed construction. gorgeous.

This looks like it's a dark grey or even a dark copper. Either of those would be extremely cool....

The titanium screwed constructed frame looks awesome,however the rams horn with it's tan/brown colors doesn't seem compatible.The attempt to combine a high tech frame with a traditional handle material is laudable but it doesn't seem to work,in my humble opinion.Perhaps a high tech handle material would make for a better match with your high tech frame.

Below are just a few suggestions to match the handle material to your titanium frame.I particularly like the C-Tek purple material.

http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/produ...cts_id=3597&osCsid=i0t18ih12bgpo02blrkkkdtr57

http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/produ...cts_id=6974&osCsid=i0t18ih12bgpo02blrkkkdtr57

http://www.texasknife.com/vcom/product_info.php?products_id=13045

Back