Buck 112-SP-18-0

I just snagged one of those ram's horn handled, fileworked Cody 112's on ebay, and it arrived today.
Yikes! It looks so nice I don't know if I will have the heart to carry and use it! :eek:x
I wish they offered ram's horn as a handle option at the 110 custom shop.......I really like the way it looks and feels in your hand.

This is the first Buck I've bought in around 35 years!
Just might start looking for a 110, now..................

I am glad you like that knife. I have been telling folks that if they are looking for something unique, thats a knife to buy. We do not do a lot with ram horn and that makes this 112 special. Of course the file work helps too! :)

Glad to see ya back Joe. Sounds like a nice 112....didn't know they we're out there. When did they make these & how many? Anyone have one they can part with? :)
Bruce

There were 250 of them made.
New Graham Pharmacy still has one listed on their website, and there's been a few of them passing through ebay.
Has mirror polished 420HC, nickel bolsters (no rear bolsters), and nice filework covering the back spring and a little over half the blade spine.
Great fit and finish on mine......I'd forgotten that nice solid *clunk* of a buck when the blade locks open.
Filework on the blade and backspring lines up great........the knife looks even better in person than in the pictures.
I really like the chunky, irregular shaped ram's horn scales.....they blend in with the flavor of the design -so- well. :)

jerrinfla said:
There were 250 of them made.
New Graham Pharmacy still has one listed on their website, and there's been a few of them passing through ebay.
Has mirror polished 420HC, nickel bolsters (no rear bolsters), and nice filework covering the back spring and a little over half the blade spine.
Great fit and finish on mine......I'd forgotten that nice solid *clunk* of a buck when the blade locks open.
Filework on the blade and backspring lines up great........the knife looks even better in person than in the pictures.
I really like the chunky, irregular shaped ram's horn scales.....they blend in with the flavor of the design -so- well. :)

Thanks alot for the info.
Bruce

Back