Buck 113 Skinner

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
Hey guys, first post in this forum. Father in law gave me this little Buck 113 skinner he got for joining the NRA. Cool little blade:

Well, I like it anyways. ;) :D

Well, I like it anyways. ;) :D

Hi Warrior,

Welcome to the Buck forum! That 113 is a very nice skinner and the NRA version is sweet, I hope you enjoy it. You take great photo's thanks for sharing.
jb4570

Great pics-thanks for sharing-great knife, hope you like it a bunch-welcome!

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I need to get a sheath for it, as it just came with a clear plastic wall display. It is a sweet little blade. My dad, R.I.P., was a big Buck knife fan. I wish I had his old Bucks.

Did he get that for becoming a life member? The current knife the NRA is giving to join is not up to that standard.

Those are great pictures and a really nice knife. Thanks for posting them.

113's are grand. I've always been fond of them and am glad that Buck has added it to their standard production. Just a simple no BS skinner/field knife with a touch of class.

Thanks guys.

Did he get that for becoming a life member? The current knife the NRA is giving to join is not up to that standard.

Those are great pictures and a really nice knife. Thanks for posting them.
Not really sure. He said he had one, that he was going to hang up on the display stand. Not sure what the dealio is really.

Great knife. I gave one to each of my twin sons on their 40th birthday and had them signed by Chuck.

Wildbillw
BCCI Life Member #1341

Thanks. It is a sweet little blade.

Warrior, Very nice, upscale, version of the 113. I have a standard, off the shelf 113, and have used it for a skinning/butchering knife for whitetail this season - it performs well. OH

Thanks guys. It's the perfect size for EDC really.

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I need to get a sheath for it, as it just came with a clear plastic wall display. It is a sweet little blade. My dad, R.I.P., was a big Buck knife fan. I wish I had his old Bucks.

Hey Warrior, nice to see some love for the 113, it's a great little fixed blade. I made this sheath for mine to have it handy for back pocket carry on walks, and around the yard...Buck might have replacement sheaths available now, but a custom made sheath might be a nice addition for your knife.

IMG_2814.jpg

Nice work. The paper work that came with the knife, had a sheath you could buy for it, it seems.

Back