Buck 1982 custom 106 hatchet

Hello
Very new & green to this. I am wanting some info on this Buck 106 custom hatchet.
I have box , paperwork of authenticity , with signature .
The hatchet is dated 1982 in pristine condition & has beautiful stag handles.
The info I got from Buck company was 1982 was the last year the stag was offered
for the 106 hatchet. I cannot find another one any where when searching.
Can any one give me any info to what it may be worth. Or any info about it ?
Thank you much for any help
Barry

If you search these forums there are several threads about them!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/buck-106-handles.1144453/

Stag Handle like this one?
826-E9-BDD-1-AD8-402-C-BABA-4063-F5-DA5-BA8.jpg

Hello
Very new & green to this. I am wanting some info on this Buck 106 custom hatchet.
The info I got from Buck company was 1982 was the last year the stag was offered
Barry

The fine folks in the Buck forum would know more about them than we do here in the axe section, here the focus is more on the kind of axes and hatchets you'd find in a garage or tool shed.

Could you post a picture and show the stamping on the hatchet with the box and papers? DM

Fishiker .....Not the value....no where did I mention money....rest your neck! Just looking for info..
thanks,
John

Hello
Barry
I think he was referring to this guy. DM

Sorry if any offense taken....absolutely none meant. Seems it can get hard to differentiate on asking questions, opinions, and creeping into the value thing. Bear with me....I'm still treading water here!
I do appreciate each and every one out there for shareing their time, knowledge, and expertise to us NOOBIES!

Reactions: A17
Fishiker .....Not the value....no where did I mention money....rest your neck! Just looking for info..
thanks,
John
Not sure where this came from or why. I did not see a post from JohnnyB JohnnyB prior to my posting. I was simply try to be sure a new member didn't get an unwanted infraction. The OP has the phrase "Can any one give me any info to what it may be worth" My neck is well rested, thank you.

Back