Recommendation? Buck 301, make it a user?

skyhorse skyhorse would you please post a photo of just the card that came with the 2018 BF Buck Knives 301? I lost my card the day I opened the box! Would love to print one off. This is the only limited edition knife I ever bought two of, one to carry and one to keep. I carry the smooth elk handled one (top) and have kept the more knarley one in the box. OH
Buck-301-2018-Blade-Forums-Club-Knife-2-1.jpg

Buck_301_-_2018_Blade_Forums_Club_Knife__1_(1).jpg
skyhorse skyhorse would you please post a photo of just the card that came with the 2018 BF Buck Knives 301? I lost my card the day I opened the box! Would love to print one off. This is the only limited edition knife I ever bought two of, one to carry and one to keep. I carry the smooth elk handled one (top) and have kept the more knarley one in the box. OH
Buck-301-2018-Blade-Forums-Club-Knife-2-1.jpg

Buck_301_-_2018_Blade_Forums_Club_Knife__1_(1).jpg
I'm thinking ,no longer have my card . I kept the knife in the top photo and gifted the one at the bottom, use mine to carry, Hope this helps?
k5Y5ji0.jpg

Pw1N7E1.jpg

I wonder what happened to my card ... Till y'all brought it up, I'd forotten it had one.

pjsjr pjsjr Thank you Preston! That one will be real easy to copy and print (even with my skills!) I've never figured out what I did with my original, I saw it once as I opened the package in the garage, all I can figure is it went into the trash with the shipping box and wrapping. OH Bruce

Old Hunter Old Hunter let me check when I get home. There’s a good chance I have an “extra” I’d be happy to send you. So you have an original copy. If you’d like.

Well I didn’t get in on the original order so I had to get off the exchange as second owner. I was able to get two 301 forums knives and they both are extra nice and have really nice elk scales. But they didn’t have the boxes, slips or papers with them, knife only wrapped and in a mailer. I was very happy to get them anyway. I keep one back for show and the other is my Sunday go to meetin, dress knife.

Thanks for posting those cards guys :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I too picked mine up on the exchange and had never seen the card before.

Back