• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck # 303+ RWS Cadet in Rosewood Dymondwood---Benefiting the Pups SOLD

AFAustin

Gold Member
This sale is part of my 7th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale, which is happening in the Traditionals Sales subforum. This is an annual event I enjoy doing, with 100% of the proceeds going to worthy organizations which help dogs. All the background is here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...edicated-to-boy-part-1.1667277/#post-19070227

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Details:

Price includes shipping, USPS 1st Class, w/ Delivery Confirmation. PayPal only. I'll cover the PayPal fees, so go ahead and list it as a sale of goods, not a gift.

1st unconditional "I'll take it", followed up with prompt payment. My PM/Conversations box fills up pretty quickly, so for payment info. or questions please e-mail me at: aforsythe4 (at) austin (dot) rr (dot) com

Once we have a deal, please post an "I’ll take it" in this sales thread, since that’s required for us both to leave feedback.

By buying this knife you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age, and otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws regarding it.

International Sales Policies:

I like the international character of BF and so I’m usually willing to jump through the extra hoops to do international sales. Unfortunately, I’m a little more pressed for time this year due to medical issues at my house, so I’m going to have to make it U.S.A. only for this sale.

Thanks, and thanks for helping the pups!

Andrew

Buck # 303+ RWS Cadet in Rosewood Dymondwood. 420HC stainless blades. 3 1/4" closed. Made in U.S.A. New and unused. Along with the typical small gaps there is a more noticeable gap between the spring and liner which is seen in one of the pics. Also, the grind at the tip of the sheepie is a bit off, which you can see in the pics.

I don’t have much knowledge or experience with Bucks, but gotta say I like the 3 springs and the way they arrange the blades so that no crinking is necessary and the sheepie rides low.

No box. $25.00 SOLD

jRQeOi8l.jpg

oZUQxxyl.jpg

OKF3XWPl.jpg

kzwykb1l.jpg
KnP0HyQl.jpg

ktlHn27l.jpg

Last edited:
Today is Dutch's(avatar) fifth birthday, I'll take this in his name. I have a young man in mind to gift it to. Thanks for all you do for the 'pups'

Thank you, and Dutch is a good looking fellow---Happy Birthday to him!

This Buck Cadet is SPF.

Andrew

PayPal received. Thanks, Preston, and thanks so much for the generous "bonus" amount you included! A great birthday tribute to Dutch and every cent will go to the pups.

Buck # 303+ RWS Cadet in Rosewood Dymondwood is now SOLD.

I will get this one in the mail to you tomorrow with a tracking no.

Thanks again,

Andrew

Back