Buck 532

Hi, I would like to know if anyone knows where to get a 532 with plain wood handles (like a basic 110). Just about all of the 532's I come across have custom handles, costing hundreds of dollars. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim

No such animal currently exists. Welcome to the club. We have been screaming for just such an offering for many moons.

You may be able to find a 2000 limited edition at a reasonable price. They were not very expensive. I believe I paid $70 or so. They IMO are not worth any more than that. Mine was made from left over parts and came with a Duke sheath. I'd sell it but I had it rebladed and then reprofiled that.

If u are in Toronto then u are in luck. I've got mine (an MS overrun) in a store about 2 months ago. They still have 2 there. All BG 42 blades. And yeah, welcome to the club, man. 532 is cool.

Hey Will,

Central Sports, it's on Yonge near Wellesley. I think those 532s would probably sit there forever if it's not us who really know how good they are. Let me know if u got them, ok?

Ben

TOK,
How much were they? If I send you the money for them plus the shipping would you go and get them for me?

Thanks,

Hey Brian,

They are $139 CAD each. Shouldn't be a problem if they are still available. I will check for them at the store tomorrow and let u know if they are still there.

Best,

Ben

Hi Tok,
Since I started this whole thing about the 532's, could you please let me know if there is more than one 532 for sale at that store. I would definitley be interested in one.

Thanks,
JJH 1950

Hey jjh,

It's still me. Was trying to update my profile and did a ".com" instead of ".ca" error on the email. Now I have to wait till the admin to reactivate my original account. Anyways, I will try my best to check out the availability of those blades from Central tomorrow and see. Or if WilltheBarb will get all of them.. I am not sure. Or if u guys wanna contact the store directly by calling them instead?

Tok

I want to thank you very much for putting me onto Central Supplies. I went down town last night and got my 532 with BG-42. It's like owning Hatori Honso steel. I am really thrilled with it. I got the one with the green wood scales but there is still one left with brown and one with black scales. I really don't go down town very often but am glad I did.

Buck should really start making this knife again. It is fine on fine.

Hey Will,

Not a problem. U got the green one, then? So they have two more left? I must have overlooked cuz I only saw the two in that tabletop display case. Personally I seldom go Central Supplies but they do have some rare items show up from time to time. By the way, what's your favourite knife store to visit in here? I go to Le Baron the most. Bass Pro Shop at Vaughan Mills Mall is ok too but the price is not as good as Le Baron.

Best,

Benny

I like the guys at S&J, across from the Woobine Race Track, but they are a little expensive as well. The thing is they will dicker and I have done well there.

Yup. I like S&R too. The price there are only for listing mostly and it's negotiable if u know knives.

Back