Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Is there a difference between the Buck Veteran Pro Program and the Buck Industry Pro Program (I am a BCCI Lifer)?
IDK, could call Buck and ask. I'm both...well, all three...BCCI Life, vet and Pro member. Think I joined as a BCCI Lifer.

I've been wondering the same thing. Im a BCCI lifer and a Vet. I joined the Pro program as a vet. I'll try to call next week and ask. If there's a difference I'll let you know.

I think all the same. But some online vendors offer almost the same price point

Knife center buck 124 149.99
Buck website buck 124.00 150.00

I got mine for $80 via the club member discount.
think it’s $100 now with the new rules but still a bargain
DN

Hi folks! I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask this question: why is the Buck 120 called "General"? Does the name allude to a general purpose knife?
Thank you very much for your reply.

Not that any of you folks care, but though I should mention my issue with the Club in case any of you are experiencing the same.

Web member dues went up to $20 a year this summer. I paid my dues in July, and about 3 weeks ago I log in and it tells me my membership is expired.

No big deal, easy fix right?

I send an email through the club contact page. I get a response shortly thereafter where the sender copied Barbara and asked her to resolve. She asked a few questions which I promptly answered and I've not heard back. That was a week ago and have sent several other emails to different official Club addresses and not received a response.

It's a shame they can't solve a simple issue with a paying member but seem to cater to the FB crowd.

I didn't just come here to rant.

If anyone can get on their Facebook page or the club site and ask them what the problem is, and why they can't take care of a paying member, I would appreciate it.

I didn't just come here to rant.
Greg, I for one, have missed your presence here on the forum. Sorry to hear the trouble you're having, I don't FB, but I did get on the BCCI site and sent a request to help you.

Greg, I for one, have missed your presence here on the forum. Sorry to hear the trouble you're having, I don't FB, but I did get on the BCCI site and sent a request to help you.
Thanks for that!

It has been corrected.

My life has been chaotic the last couple of years. Haven't had a whole lot to add to the goings on around here but read through whenever I can find the time.

My life has been chaotic the last couple of years. Haven't had a whole lot to add to the goings on around here but read through whenever I can find the time.
Hope it is a good kind of chaos, you have had good things to add!

I've been wondering the same thing. Im a BCCI lifer and a Vet. I joined the Pro program as a vet. I'll try to call next week and ask. If there's a difference I'll let you know.
What answer did they give you? I emailed several days ago asking the same question, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Collector’s Club
Membership

MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

BUCK COLLECTOR’S CLUB MEMBERS RECEIVE:
• Quarterly Collector’s Club Newsletters
- Hear from Chuck Buck
- Special project announcements
- Free classifieds and knife specials
• Copy of current Buck Knives catalog
• Eligibility to purchase annual “Member’s Only” knife
• Copy of Buck Collector’s Club Member’s Directory
• Help with valuation of collectible Buck knives
• Annual renewal rate of only $25.00/year - $35 foreign
• Lifetime memberships, $125 one-time fee - $175 foreign
• Membership Card

Name: ____________________________________________
Address: ___________________________________________
City: _______________________, State: ______ Zip: ______
Phone: _____________________ Email: _________________

How long have you been collecting Buck knives? ____ years

Check one:  Annual  Lifetime

Which categories are you the most interested in?
 Fixed Blades  Folding Lockbacks
 Pocket Knives  Custom Knives
 Gent/Jewelry Knives  Other

MAIL TO:
Buck Collectors Club Inc.
110 New Kent Drive
Goode, VA 24556

Sponsored by:________________________________
Good evening there,
Are you still accepting applicants from other countries than US

December newsletter is out.
I cannot believe it isn't generating some excitement.
Limit 1.
I have mine reserved.
Thanks Tim!

Should be a beauty. Will be my first 117, first BCCI knife, and first Shokwood handled knife. I reserved one the night the newsletter email was sent out. I too am surprised there has been no discussion about it. I am wondering if the spacers will be as thick as they appear in the newsletter. My guess is no, although it would give a interesting look to the knife.

I sure wish they would do the challenge coin in 1 oz fine silver. I would easily pay the silver premium in addition to the current price for that.

I see Buck has shokwood back as an option on the Custom Shop 119.
It would be nice to order one to match........

Back