Buck Collectors Club Inc.

This is going to be awesome! Thanks to everybody that has been involved to make this a reality! A lot of time given from a lot of folks and my hats off to you! :)

The March newsletters along with the 2003 Buck catalog and price lists are now in the mail. Vern Taylor, club founder, has contributed an article to this newsletter.

Hey Buckcustom, captain caliber here. Got a question for you John. I signed check and sent in on the 16th of Jan. for a Life Membership to the BCC. As of yet still havn't heard any thing. Just curious on about how long this takes to go through. Will I be receiving Membership Info and 2003 Buck info soon. I'm gettin a little concerned here. Just let me know if there is a reason to be concerned. Thanx. Bill

Bill,

Email me your full name and address and I will check into your membership on Monday. If you weren't on the mailing list for the March newsletter and cataloq, I'll send you one so that you don't miss out on it.

This may be a rather dumb question, but, if a club member with an annual membership upgrades to a life member, do they keep the same member number??

Originally posted by Buckcustom
a223cat,

I can email you the application as an attachment if that will help you. Credit cards are okay. Let me know.

How do you pay with credit card?
Is there a phone number to call or do you just put the credit card number on the mail in forum?

How about paypal? Can membership be made using paypal?
If so I will sign up today :)

John,

Just include your card information on the mail in application. If you wanted to email me the application with the information, we can do it that way too.

We're not set up to accept Paypal at this time. If it becomes necessary, we may in the future.

We have a lot of new faces here on the forums, so I wanted to send this BTTT. The BCCI website development is coming along right on schedule. I'll post an update when we're ready to unveil it.

Originally posted by Buckcustom
Here's the development shedule for the BCCI website.

DEVELOPMENT SCHEDULE:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Project Kickoff:
2/10/2003

- Register URL, setup hosting and SSL certificate:
2/10 - 2/17

- System analysis & design:
2/10 - 2/17

- Web site design sample development:
2/10 - 2/24

- Organize web site content:
2/10 - 2/24

- Web site design sample review by BCCI:
2/24 - 3/3

- Review & sign off on system use cases by BCCI:
2/24 - 3/3

- Web site programming:
2/17 - 4/21

- Web site content review & selection:
3/3 - 3/17

- First Beta review of web site functionality (not complete site yet):
3/10 - 3/17

- Final Beta web site review (completed site):
3/31 - 4/7

- Beta web site modifications, final testing of program code:
4/7 - 4/14

- Begin uploading web site data and document content by BCCI:
4/14 - 4/28

- Web site search engine submission:
4/14 - 4/21

- Launch production version of web site, Provide Training/Documentation,
Project Completion & Signoff:
4/21 - 4/28

What's the web address?
Is it done?
Thanks,

There is still some testing going on. The process is running a little bit behind. The address is: Buckcollectorsclub.org. You can check out the homepage.

The website is very near completion. A few changes are being made at this time. Please keep in mind, that populating the site will take us quite some time.

Great!

How do I become registered so I can create a username and password?

I hope there will lots to read and learn from the web site.
I wish I had something to contribute to the web site, but I'm a preaty new member to the club and to collecting Buck knives. Maybe someday down the road I will have something to contribute. :)

Until then I look forward to seeing what will be put on the site.

Thanks,

Back