Buck fixed blade Fridays

Buck%2BBrahma%2B-%2BPunk_zps34xovdfa.jpg

One of my favorites...
viGiXtm.jpg

LUpum67.jpg
Is the handle original or replaced? If replaced, do you recall attachment method of original kraton handle? I have one the before it became mines, was left in the original sheath that was wet and molded. The handle absorbed the mold smell and I cannot get rid of it. Thinking some new G10 scales with spacers will solve problem but unsure of tang configuration. Thoughts of ideas appreciated.
Thanks

Is the handle original or replaced? If replaced, do you recall attachment method of original kraton handle? I have one the before it became mines, was left in the original sheath that was wet and molded. The handle absorbed the mold smell and I cannot get rid of it. Thinking some new G10 scales with spacers will solve problem but unsure of tang configuration. Thoughts of ideas appreciated.
Thanks
I'm not sure if original or replacement. I bought it like this, sorry, don't know about the Kraton absorbing anything. One of our more knowledgeable Buck brothers may be able to answer your questions.
Here's a link to one of many threads of the 639.

I'm not sure if original or replacement. I bought it like this, sorry, don't know about the Kraton absorbing anything. One of our more knowledgeable Buck brothers may be able to answer your questions.
Here's a link to one of many threads of the 639.
Thank you

Back