Buck Forum Website

I alternate between laptop on my desk, iPad, and iPhone 8. It varies on all three - sometimes speedy and sometimes it takes forever to load. OH

I notice in the evening after about 6-7 pm it is very slow and the rest of the night but in the morning it is normally quick. It maybe when the server is at high demand.

Is it just me or does it seem to others that recently this site operates at the speed of cold molasses?

Bert
It's not just you I have had slowness issues with BF, also. I have seen others post in other areas about the forum taking a lot of time to load.

I am on the east coast and I can tell the difference when other time zones come on line about 5or6 pm. The net slows down. Really slows down when PCT(California) kicks in . I think it is the nature of the beast and the fact that many are spending more time on line because of the current shelter in place restrictions. Everyone is seeking information. You all safe and god bless.

My granddaughter Dallas is doing homework..Lately I hear "Oh Pappy can you PLEASE turn your hotspot on for me?" I just say NO cat videos!

Back