Buck Intrepid

Tenbeers

Gold Member
any opinions yet? anyone bought one?

------------------
TENBEERS

I work at Bass Pro Shop in the Knife dept, we sale about 3 per week of the Intrepid. I have heard nothing but good things about Bucks version of the Carson U2. I of course am partial to the design since I had some involvement in the design and testing of the knife. I think you will be very happy with the knife, it has proven itself again and again in the field. If you dive the blunt tip is what you want.

Initial Success or Total Failure

------------------
Blue Skies

I had the opportunity to check out the Intrepid's daddy, Kit Carson's U2 when I visited his shop last month, and it's a hell of a tool. I found myself wishing that I had possessed one while during my military service, as it looked a lot tougher, and more practical than the various fighting knives I carried.

The lastest sheathing system is very nice as well. Kit told me who was making them for him, but I unfortunately forgot this information. I don't know how it compares to the Intreped sheaths, but this one is pretty sweet: ready for carry in all sorts of configurations, and secure enough for Airborne Operations.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Back