• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Knives - Jenn great customer service!

DocJekl

Yes, I have a Plethora
Platinum Member
Last Monday 2/5/24 I called Buck knives about my getting the wrong knife returned to me on the previous Friday afternoon. I'm a little OCD'ish so I had sent my 112 Stealth Run in Magnacut back around Jan 25th for concerns about over sharpening. I wasn't expecting anything back for about 6 weeks, or the end of February.

Jenn was surprised I'd received a 120 with green micarta, as she had my replacement 112 Magnacut knife on her desk and ready to ship out. I think I would have still received mine if I had not called. Not only did Jenn get me a return label within half an hour, so that I could ship it out that same day when I was already out running errands; Jenn didn't wait for my return to come in, and she shipped mine out immediately. I did tell Jenn that if I didn't have to return the 120 that I would do a giveaway on BladeForums, but I don't think she believed me or think that I was serious šŸ¤£ Of course that's also a $240 knife, so I know it had to go back.

Anyway, by Wednesday when I was about to call for my tracking number, hoping to get it by the weekend, the knife had already arrived that day in only 2 days!! Not only that, but Buck Knives Inc. Buck Knives Inc. here also PM'd me back on Monday about getting me a return label and finding my knife if I hadn't gotten it taken care of.

The new knife is centered well, and perfectly sharpened. The scales are a little lighter, but consistent and good looking.

THANKS BUCK KNIVES!

Back