Buck lucite

Search “Buck lucite” on the big auction site it’s the 1950’s one
I finally found it. It wasn't showing up for some reason.:mad:

I don't remember what I bid on it, maybe 700+, I'm glad I got outbid on it...:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::D

Yeah I bet. It seems like ever other nice buck I come across on that site is owned by a name that looks awfully familiar. o_Oo_O:D:D

you're good. just having fun with ya, not at ya.

Oh I know. No worries. I know the guys who I can joke with and the ones who's panties are wadded up so much they can taste the lace.:cool:

If my wife ever opens up my mushroom closet that's where I'll be, out in the cold....o_Oo_O:D

Do worry we would put together one of those sarah mclachlan commercials for ya........ "For less than 50 cents a day you can feed Sass, he was left in the cold because of his simple collecting compulsions."

Last edited:
Oh I know. No worries. I know the guys who I can joke with and the ones who's panties are wadded up so much they can taste the lace.:cool:
Do worry we would put together one of those sarah mclachlan commercials for ya........ "For less than 50 cents a day you can feed S:Dass, he was left in the cold because of his simple collecting compulsions."

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back