• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Buck Master Series #110MS

Need a quick review of this new Buck #110MS Master Series Hunter with the BG-42 steel.

TIA,
Doug

------------------

Well Mark, I haven't seen the new 110 masters series, but I have the masters series squire. Fit and finish are fantastic. WAYY above anything Buck has ever done on a folder. They really took their time with these from what I can tell. Very smooth, solid lockup, and absolutely no play whatsoever any direction. Grind is perfect, and the handles and backspring line up so well you can't even feel the seams with a freshly cut fingernail. They really set out to make a statement with these. Kudos to Buck. They saw the trend and were the first prod company to jump on BG42. If you don't count Reeve, of course. And the steel speaks for itself. I'm just glad they put in the time and finished these on par with the level of the steel. GREAT buy in my opinion....Jeff

Jeff, the Squire does look like a great knife and I have been hearing some good things about it. I do like the look of the Folding hunter. Decisions, decisions. Probably can't go wrong on either though.

------------------
Coho61 (Greg M)
Kodiak Alaska

Okay....I made my mind, partly because of your review Jeff: The Buck Squire is on order.

I have to stop buying these thing.....
smile.gif

------------------
Coho61 (Greg M)
Kodiak Alaska

Back