BUCK MESA

Guess this one got the boot. The Mesa was a great fixed blade economy knife. Wally World stopped carrying them and now theyre double the price on the bay...

yep. great knife for the original price point. use one all the time on outdoor cutting chores and such.

figures. flippers love to flip for profits.

I know it's not the same knife, but the Buck 620 Reaper utilizes the same handle, just different style blade. I actually preferred it over the Mesa. If interested check out their web specials on their website.

Were there a few variations to collect? More than a few Bucks were not appreciated or collected till after they were discontinued especially lower priced users..The Ecolite is a good example but the 110/112 Bucklites really jumped up in price in the last few years. It shocked Armand how high some get..

I don't think it was lack of appreciation as much as it was finicky sales practices of the store that sold them. I have a 622 and my wife uses a 632 daily when she's in action.

Well it was a Wal-Mart exclusive. Most of the Buck Wal-Mart exclusives are normally sold for a year and replaced with something else.

Last edited:
Back