1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Buck & Negroni!

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Mitch Taldison, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Mitch Taldison

Mitch Taldison

Jan 26, 2019
    Hey Buck buddies! :) This one is inspired by the “Beer and Blades” thread.

Today I whipped up a nice Italian cocktail, the Negroni! It’s one parts gin, one parts red vermouth, and one parts Campari, a bittersweet Italian liqueur! So when it came time for the orange peel garnish, I reached for the trusty Buck 110 at my hip!

[​IMG]

Who knew?? Seems these just aren’t for gutting deers anymore! :p

Seriously guys, this Buck 110 is my EDC and gets all sorts of uses around the house and in the field. Love it!! Just thought I’d share my “knife moment” of the day, gang. Cheers and here’s to you! :D

-Mitch

2. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Nice

Mitch Taldison likes this.
  3. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    this is a first for me. I'm not much a drinker though.:)

great 110 there and looks it did a fine job.

4. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Interesting cocktail. I'll have to try that. I've used both Tanqueray Gin and Martini and Rossi brand Vermouth(s) in other drinks. They are good. :thumbsup:

5. turbosquirrel

turbosquirrel Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 6, 2015
    Nice! Great summer drink. Our secret is to use Antica vermouth. Really makes the drink pop.