1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buck no longer shipping to Canada

Discussion in 'Knife Laws' started by slipjoint99, Apr 4, 2018.

1. slipjoint99

slipjoint99

Aug 10, 2015
    What are your thoughts on Buck no longer shipping folders to Canada due to the CBSA seizing or returning ALL folding knives imported?

Before some one says they’re only seizing one handed opening knives, I asked Buck’s customer service and they said that as of February the CBSA was sending back all folding knives Buck shipped out. Even Buck 110s so they’re no longer shipping folding knives to Canada.

2. stabman

stabman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Seems odd, considering that one-handed folders from other brands are still getting to retailers in Canada.
    Some shipments have been sent back, yes (was talking to the owner of one rather well-known Canadian retailer), but other shipments keep being sent past Customs.

Including knives with the dreaded flipper! :eek:

3. Wallace Mutt

Wallace Mutt Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Ah, yes I was at Canadian tire about a week ago and they we're clearing out all the buck knives from display and saying the 110's were discontinued in the system.

4. jazzz

jazzz

Feb 1, 2009
    Ridiculous. And now I can't get the new lightweight 110.

5. Wallace Mutt

Wallace Mutt Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Sorry, my mistake. It was just a lazy AF employee that didn't want to provide customer service and retrieve the knife from the stock pile in front of him. Both models are in stock.