Buck strider low rider clip

STR, are you able to make a low rider clip for the buck strider model 889?

Thanks

It doesn't look to me like even enough space for the head of a screw is between the two east and west mounted screws. Not sure what the measurement is on this mount but it appears less than 1/4" on center between those two screws I'd have trouble figuring it would work out well. To access the holes to both install and remove the screws the space would have to be such that the clip would need to be very thin there. At least that is how it looks. Finding good pics of the clip side was not easy. It appears to be a tighter hole pattern than the Para 2 so I'd say no on getting one to fit it that would be strong enough to support the folder well. I don't do the single hole access fold over with wider pieces. Too much to explain but just trust me I don't do those except on customs where no holes are drilled into the folder I'm making. Even then I rarely do them that way. With this model I cannot say for sure with what little I know and have seen about the model. It doesn't come up much these days. I've not really seen the clip to know what I would have to work with.

STR

I am new to this forum... I am wondering if you (STR) can still make the low rider clip for my microtedh socom elite m/a? Any info will be appreciated!

Thanks for the response.
It appears that the gap between the east and the west is smaller than the screws head. Here is a pic i just snapped
76c64b04.jpg

thanks for a quick response

I am new to this forum... I am wondering if you (STR) can still make the low rider clip for my microtedh socom elite m/a? Any info will be

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ech-Socom-Elite-3-5-Manual-w-low-rider-by-STR

Yes I kept the pattern to copy it so the next time I should not need the folder. However, this does not mean I can be expected to line it all up so it sits as it should. There may be minor adjustment needed once it arrives and this is the case on most anything I do that I make without the folder here to fit it to. In some cases, say for the Manix 2 or Stretch 2 as an example. If I'm asked to do these I can do the clip and it will fit but since I do not own these models I have to use either my Para Military 2 or my Delica 4 which use the same clip. So just because I line up the clip and adjust the tension to one of these does not always mean the line of the clip or the center of the stem will be spot on the money for the model they are ultimately going to be used on. These things can be adjusted into the clip by the owner of them once they arrive though and in those cases I can walk you through it in email once I know. Otherwise just get me the info I need from my work order form and I can fill the order. Thanks
STR

Back