Buck's Customer Service

Buck's customer service is outstanding! I sent my Buck Strider in for a repair and had it back in my hands in a little over one week. The repair was free of charge as was the return shipping, which was via priority mail. Thanks Buck! :D

mugsy said:
Buck's customer service is outstanding! I sent my Buck Strider in for a repair and had it back in my hands in a little over one week. The repair was free of charge as was the return shipping, which was via priority mail. Thanks Buck! :D

yep!...you got that right. thats one of the resons i carry nothing but buck. there customer service/waranty is the best in the business im aware of. sometime back, they replaced the blade on my #112FG, due to a dumb accident by me. then it broke again ( yes, another idiotic accident by me) and they replaced the blade again, free of charge. also, i know it was physically inspected by joe personally, and he emailed me directly to let me know it was on its way. it used to belong to my father, so it has great sentimental value to me. the 112FG is really my personal alltime favorite.

when you buy a buck knife , you get a knife for LIFE.

Back