BuckShot's Camp

Anyone with experience dealing with Buckshot's Camp? http://www.buckshotscamp.com/
I can not get them to respond and I was interested in buying some of their products. I really would like to have access to BSC gear. Anyone have better contact then their current phone/email? Their website seems better then most but they do not respond to my phone or email messages.

I was interested in Emergency snare kit with DVD

Buckshot is a good guy and the gear he sales works great and his video's are packed full of good info, sometimes he's out of pocket cause he traps for a living. You might wait a couple of weeks and try again. I've never had any troubles when I ordered from him.

I've never had a bit of trouble with Buckshot either. Orders were always processed and delivered in a timely manner. His product is first class gear, you won't be disappointed.

My problem is I can't get in touch with them via phone. When I tried to place the order for the "Emergency snare kit with DVD":

If you choose the Emergency snare kit with DVD, shopping cart lists kit with "video". If you choose the Emergency snare kit with video, shopping cart lists kit with "DVD"! Kind of backwards.

I just can't seem to get email response to my inquiries. I will keep trying. His gear looks sound and sturdier then other I've found.

Great products, great service, reasonable prices. Definitely worth whatever effort is required to contact Buckshot !!!

Let me tell you alittle story about my first order with buckshot. I was haveing problems with something under my house chewing my net cable. I bought a 110 conibear and the snare kit and a couple of videos. I got the conibear washed it off dried it and placed it like he showed in the survival video next to the hole dug under my house and staked it down. Two hours later that night I go out to check on a noise I heard. Caught in the trap was a nice big fat rabbit dead. Set the trap at the other hole and 1 day later I look and theres an opossum dead in the trap reset it at the same place and killed another one reset and waited a week nothing left so I cleaned the rust off the trap dried it off and put it with the snares. The 110 conibear is an awesome trap and if you get the snare kit get a couple of conibears also you wont regret it.All animals killed in this story were converted to meat and fur and the guts were fed to a friends dog.

i need to get a good trap that getsm alive so i can don apair of heavy gloves and go release said oppossum in freinds car while he being away. sorry guys . i m gonna actually do that one day and when i do ill be sure and post the results. sorry i just jumped in this thread btw.

Back