• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bud Nealy And (2) Schwartz fixed ti and CF Fixed blades- Price Drops

Price is NET
Will ship worldwide, cost and risk is solely on you
I reserve the right to deal with whomever i choose
USPS Priority shipping
Not really looking for trades
Thanks for looking!

1. Bud Nealy- Handrubbed 4" CPM-154 dual edged blade. The tip is reinforced. 8" OAL. Has not been carried, used or sharpened. Comes with MCS systems sheath. A magnet helps hold the blade in the sheath securely. No marks or scratches that i can see. Scales are g10- $285 Now $275 now $265

2. Schwartz Tanto ti- 5" ti blade, one side is carbidized to maximize edge retention. CF is secured to the ti with sheer strength epoxy. OAL length is 9 1/4".Paracord wrapped handle. Comes with a zombie green kydex. Has not been used, carried or sharpened. Blade thickness is about 3/16"- $99 Now $85 now $80

3. Schwartz dagger- 3" blade, 6 1/2" OAL. CF is secured to the ti using sheer strength epoxy. Blade thickness including the CF is close to a 1/4"(don't have calipers). Paracord wrapped handle. Comes with a kydex sheath, one side's CF the other zombie green. Has not been used, carried or sharpened-$75 Now $68 now $65

Back