'Build Your Own' JouFuu Leather sheath

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
I opened up the ability to 'build a sheath' option on joufuu.com. You can find this custom order form in the General Sheaths area. This is only for one sheath pattern so far; the Hiking Buddy ISP (inside the pocket). If it's popular enough, I'll open it up to a different pattern each month. Popularity drives this train - so please let me know what pattern you would like to see opened up for custom orders.

You get to pick; leather dye color, thread color, and if it's an ISP, the clip options available in stock.

Custom Orders get pushed to the front and built asap.

Bud

I opened up the ability to 'build a sheath' option on joufuu.com. You can find this custom order form in the General Sheaths area. This is only for one sheath pattern so far; the Hiking Buddy ISP (inside the pocket). If it's popular enough, I'll open it up to a different pattern each month. Popularity drives this train - so please let me know what pattern you would like to see opened up for custom orders.

You get to pick; leather dye color, thread color, and if it's an ISP, the clip options available in stock.

Custom Orders get pushed to the front and built asap.

Bud

Hi Bud,

I was just on your site looking at this for my new patch that's on it's way to me. I have two questions for you:

1. Do you ever offer a local pickup option for this or for a stock sheath? I am also in the Atlanta Burbs.

2. I am looking for either a cross draw or regular sheath with a fire steel loop for my Bushfinger. Do you have anything for either of those setups (stock) that will work with a Bushfinger?

Thanks!!

Tom

Last edited:
Hi Bud,

I was just on your site looking at this for my new patch that's on it's way to me. I have two questions for you:

1. Do you ever offer a local pickup option for this or for a stock sheath? I am also in the Atlanta Burbs.

2. I am looking for either a cross draw or regular sheath with a fire steel loop for my Bushfinger. Do you have anything for either of those setups (stock) that will work with a Bushfinger?

Thanks!!

Tom

1. I don't mind meeting up with you while I'm duty, but I don't invite people I do not know to my house. Personal security.

2. A Cross Draw with a fire steel loop? No. I Scout Pouch or Split Pouch belt sheath with a fire steel loop? Yes. A Cross Draw Taco Pouch with no fire steel loop? Yes.

Just want to make sure you understand this thread is actually announcing I'm offering the ability to order a HB size Inside the Pocket sheath. Nothing else is available right now for custom orders.

Hey joufuu - double checking, the hiking buddy sheaths fit the handyman, correct?

Hey joufuu - double checking, the hiking buddy sheaths fit the handyman, correct?

Yes, it fits - but that knife is an 'in between' model. In one of my HB sheaths, it offers a bit more handle exposure. If you desire the knife (and handle) to sit deeper into a sheath, then you will probably be happier with one of my Monarch/Bushcrafter Jr size sheaths.

Might I ask where you get your pocket clips from? I'm just curious. I'm looking to try my hand at a pocket sheath for myself not interested in selling any, just for my personal use. Thanks!

Might I ask where you get your pocket clips from? I'm just curious. I'm looking to try my hand at a pocket sheath for myself not interested in selling any, just for my personal use. Thanks!

They're $25 ea plus shipping. Email me what type you want and how many, along with your PayPal address .. and I'll invoice you when they're ready.

Tried to put together a build my own Hiking Buddy sheath but can't find on the site. Did I miss it?

Tried to put together a build my own Hiking Buddy sheath but can't find on the site. Did I miss it?

Yeah, I've had it turned off for a while now. I replied to your email tho.

I have been planning another 'build your own', but allowing multiple pattern selection this time. Probably won't go live with it til after Blade Show.

Back