1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bullnose sheath talk

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by lessismore, Aug 30, 2019.

1. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    LMAO, love it!!! :D We need to have that exact expression and stance EVERY TIME we unsheath these bad boys!!! :cool: :thumbsup:

2. lessismore

lessismore Redmeadow Knives Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    You can almost hear the guttural "whaaa" when it came out lol.

Rupestris likes this.
  3. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    Rough stitched, this will clean up well. You can see some heavier stitching at the stress points, overkill never hurts.
    20190914_204120-01.jpeg

Melvin-Purvis, Pinemoon and Mack like this.
  4. SpyderPhreak

Apr 13, 2004
    Lookin good! I like the idea of the reinforced stitching, especially the one at the top of the pic between the two belt loop openings. :cool:

Pinemoon and Mack like this.
  5. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    Wet formed and baked, with a 1.5" belt. This template worked out nice. Next to cut out the 28 pieces of leather for the next seven.
    20190916_101625-01.jpeg
    Dye and burnishing left to go on this one. I'll need to know who wants the texture and who wants smooth.

6. gunspease

gunspease Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 9, 2002
    Textured please for me

lessismore likes this.
  7. Pinemoon

Pinemoon Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2005
    Textured

lessismore likes this.
  8. Pinemoon

Mar 25, 2005
    I mean "thumpling."
    :):p

lessismore likes this.
  9. SpyderPhreak

Apr 13, 2004
    That turned out pretty great, to be perfectly honest! :cool:

Concrumpling™®© for me please! :D :p

Mack, Pinemoon and lessismore like this.
  10. Pinemoon

Mar 25, 2005
    Haha!
    Thumpled and concrumpled :thumbsup::thumbsup:

11. SpyderPhreak

Apr 13, 2004
    :D :thumbsup:

Pinemoon likes this.
  12. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
  13. SpyderPhreak

Apr 13, 2004
    Hawt dayum!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

gunspease and mitch4ging like this.
  14. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    I may have to agree with that on these.

Melvin-Purvis and Mack like this.
  15. SpyderPhreak

Apr 13, 2004
    The closer you get to being done, the harder the wait is becoming! I think these are going to be pretty darn near the perfect EDC. :thumbsup:

16. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    20190916_183517-01.jpeg

17. Scott Hanson

Scott Hanson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 6, 2014
    Looks really good John.:thumbsup:

Melvin-Purvis and lessismore like this.
  18. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    Thanks Scott!

19. Mack

Mack Ultracrepidarian Member Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Thumpled, Concrumpled, correct handed and done just a tiny bit better than all the others for me, please.

Melvin-Purvis and Pinemoon like this.
  20. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    Let's continue the sheath builds in the Desperados thread to keep the knife and sheath build in one place. Thanks for the input in here.