1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Burgundy Micarta Jess Horn Jr.

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Champion, May 3, 2000.

1. Champion

Champion

Apr 29, 2000
    I realize I've joined this forum quite late, (comparatively), but Ewok mentioned in another thread that there was a run of these knives. Anyone have any idea how much they cost and where I might still avail of one?

TIA for your responses! [​IMG]

------------------
    Champions make improvements as fast as losers make excuses.

2. Ewok

Ewok

Jul 28, 1999
  3. Champion

Champion

Apr 29, 2000
    Ewok - THANKS a whole bunch!!! I've always wanted a Jess Horn, I love flat grinds, and I was looking for something a bit more 'business-like' to wear when I'm in my 'business executive guise' [​IMG] (people tend to gawk in trepidation when I whip out my Military or Wegner). It's bit out of my price range, (as I am presently shelling out for a Purple Leopard and another Wegner), but I may be able to swing it.

It is just what I need/want. Thanks again!!

Champion

------------------
    Champions make improvements as fast as losers make excuses.

4. Ferret

Ferret

Jan 20, 2000
    You won't regret getting one, the fit and finish is superb [​IMG]

5. Ewok

Ewok

Jul 28, 1999