1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Bushcraft - 1st Batch of 36 almost ready - paid up?

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Dec 19, 2007.

1. c00per

c00per

May 13, 2007
    Heh, we had a good laugh at that one:p

Shes not planning on moving for a little while yet, maybe she could give me an advance:eek:

2. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Paid up. You're fast Dan.

Andy Roy!! (You knew that...)

3. IH8U

IH8U

Mar 6, 2007
    Nevermind, if your shipping Friday I probably won't get it until Wednesday and I'll be back at work so its good the way it is. Thanks anyways.:thumbup:

4. hardheart

hardheart

Sep 19, 2001
    Thomas Linton, it appears c00per doesn't want his email addresses to remain in this thread. Not a bad idea with all those nasty spambots. Just thought I'd mention it, since they're still in the quote in your post.

5. Karl5

Karl5

May 5, 2006
    Paid up already on the 5th (#59 on the list).
    Early, I know, but this way I know it's done and dusted.

/ Karl

6. Broos

Broos

Jan 10, 2005
    Hey Dan,
    I paid a while back for the knife I ordered ($105 or a bit more for PP) - but I ordered a bare blade later and have not paid for that yet - PM sent for cost of this, and I'll paypal shortly after you can verify.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

7. KBT

KBT

Sep 24, 2007
    I have updated the order tracker and have sent the balance that you emailed me.

Thanks
    Kevin

8. pyrguy

pyrguy

Jun 26, 1999
    Dan

Money sent via PayPal for #45. (Just in case :D :p )

Dwight

9. c00per

c00per

May 13, 2007
    Thanks Thomas and Hardheart, you guys are great. I appreciate you guys taking me email address down, I get plenty of spam as it is.:)

10. valcas1

valcas1

Feb 25, 2007
    Dan,

I sent you $142.10 for Knife and sheath via Paypal. I think that's the total owed. It will come through as Paul Valkavich it is #32 on the pre order valcas1. Please let me know when you are going to start the companion to this one, That Kukri' esque WSK you showed a few weeks back. I can't wait to recieve my first custom knife.

Paul.

11. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    got your payments, guys - thanks!

Dan

12. mik0524

mik0524

Dec 17, 2006
    #116 pp payment sent.
    Mike Kennedy

13. icemanjeff

icemanjeff

May 15, 2003
    I paid a couple of days ago. To prevent any confusion, real name is Jeff Cooper.

14. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    got you marked as paid. thanks!

Dan

15. Karl5

Karl5

May 5, 2006
    Hey Dan,
    Did you forget to add me as having paid on your list?
    I hope there aren't any problems.

/ Karl