Bushcraft - 1st Batch of 36 almost ready - paid up?

you guys are killin me.....:D :eek: :p

I've been wondering why I had a payment from Kathryn Cousineau...no info w/ it....:D

Not that I mind getting paid...just wondered who from...

You're squared away now, Matt! :thumbup:

Heh, we had a good laugh at that one:p

p.s. we're still taking pre-orders for the K9 Dingo. ;)

Shes not planning on moving for a little while yet, maybe she could give me an advance:eek:

IH8U said:
#5 on the list - IH8U (aka Robert Lyttle) - thin natural micarta handle - #3 sheath

per order tracker 1st payment of $100 is confirmed received. 2nd payment of $40 was sent out on 12/5/07 and should be received (email send this morning re: payment confirmation).

I can't wait, thanks Dan! Can I change my shipping address? I wanted it send to my office, but it will be closed at noon on Monday and obviously closed on Tuesday.

Yes, I did get it. Email me your address and I'll update your info on the Order Tracker.

Thanks!

Dan

Nevermind, if your shipping Friday I probably won't get it until Wednesday and I'll be back at work so its good the way it is. Thanks anyways.:thumbup:

Dan,
I'm not in the first 36 but I believe I have paid everything I owe.
I paid half with my xxxx@xxxx.com address and kate paid the other half with her email address xxxx@xxxx.edu I believe.:thumbup:

My wife needs to talk to Kate. :D

Thomas Linton, it appears c00per doesn't want his email addresses to remain in this thread. Not a bad idea with all those nasty spambots. Just thought I'd mention it, since they're still in the quote in your post.

Paid up already on the 5th (#59 on the list).
Early, I know, but this way I know it's done and dusted.

/ Karl

Hey Dan,
I paid a while back for the knife I ordered ($105 or a bit more for PP) - but I ordered a bare blade later and have not paid for that yet - PM sent for cost of this, and I'll paypal shortly after you can verify.
Thanks,
Bruce

I have updated the order tracker and have sent the balance that you emailed me.

Thanks
Kevin

Thanks Thomas and Hardheart, you guys are great. I appreciate you guys taking me email address down, I get plenty of spam as it is.:)

Dan,

I sent you $142.10 for Knife and sheath via Paypal. I think that's the total owed. It will come through as Paul Valkavich it is #32 on the pre order valcas1. Please let me know when you are going to start the companion to this one, That Kukri' esque WSK you showed a few weeks back. I can't wait to recieve my first custom knife.

Paul.

got your payments, guys - thanks!

Dan

got you marked as paid. thanks!

Dan

Hey Dan,
Did you forget to add me as having paid on your list?
I hope there aren't any problems.

/ Karl

Back