Bushcraft knife in CPM 3V - Order List

Sure thing, ErichM.

Anyone want the spot?

Dan

Ok tique - it's yours. Be sure to shoot me an email with your info. Thanks!

Dan

I've updated the order page:

http://kosterknives.com/Bushcraft2011.htm

But don't get too excited yet....:-D

I've still got a few more knife runs to go through before getting to this one.

I'll post progress as I make it on these knives.

In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and email me your details.

Put "Bushcraft 3V" in the subject line to make this easier.

I need to know who needs international shipping.

Thanks!

Dan

Actually just had a spot open up - who wants it?

Dan

And....it's now taken.

Thanks!

Dan

Hi Daniel, can you add me to the waiting/order list ?
CPM 3V scandi grind natural canvas micarta.
Thanks

Dropping out... just found this one from dealer. Thanks Dan, great job... I love your knives!

Only one little comment.... even if not needed I liked the older runs two pins on handle better than the single pin....but still is the same great knife.... my 2 cents

Hello, New to Blade forums, but familiar with your Knives. I would love Maxfuzz's spot if possible. ...can the handle material be changed?

I did not see it, but I realize there may be a wait list so excuse me if I tried to cut in line. ...still figuring out protocol! ;-)

Thanks,

KC_Woody

I am sad to say I am going to have to drop out of this... almost a year of being excited for this, but now i see the orders at knives ship free are much easier obtained.

No worries - I can remove you from the list.

FYI - I started those knives on KSF before I opened this list.

Also - I will be adding more available slots to this list in May as I have more blanks coming soon.

These are being sent to heat-treat this week. :thumbup:

Dan

No worries - I can remove you from the list.

FYI - I started those knives on KSF before I opened this list.

Also - I will be adding more available slots to this list in May as I have more blanks coming soon.

These are being sent to heat-treat this week. :thumbup:

Dan

yeah ended up with a knives ship free one... wish it had the coco handle i wanted... but alas i was impatient! glad to have a koster blade either way!

I can always hold your spot anyway if you like...either way ok with me.

Dan

Dan, can I change my order to exclude the leather sheath and handle to blue g10? And shipping is to Australia as well.. Thanks.

Is it at all possible to get a scandi blank if there is such a thing as an 'extra'?

arislan - done. Thanks!

schmittie - I do sell blanks for $75 but don't have any available right now. I will, however, have some in the near future! (summertime)

I'm starting to lay out handles, so if anyone has any changes, please let me know ASAP. Thanks!

Dan
Kosterknives.com

Here are the blades - ready for finishing the flats and then fine-grinding the bevels:

20120515-084233.jpg

I had an error and only have 17 blades laid out so far (instead of 20). I have more headed to heat-treat this week, so hopefully those of you whom I've "left out" will bear with me as I hope to have these back with a couple weeks. Thanks for your patience!

Dan

Back