1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Bushcraft knife - Pre-Order thread

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBT

KBT

Sep 24, 2007
    Can I order two more in natural?

Kevin

2. KBT

KBT

Sep 24, 2007
    Do we Know what the sheeth will look like?

Kevin

3. Myakka

Myakka

Feb 9, 2004
    Dan,
    That looks great. I cant wait to get mine. :D I have already sent you PayPal for $95 for knife and $35 for sheath. After reviewing the updates to post #1, it looks like I still owe you $10 for shipping and 1.5% PayPal fee ($1.50) Is this correct? I really I'm excited to get my Koster Bushcraft and put her do some work. Thanks again for starting this cool project.

Ron

4. saxon

saxon

Mar 28, 2005
    Ooooooooo!..... Ahhhhhhhhhh! This is going to be the best knife value for the money!!

5. Darbyfett

Darbyfett

May 1, 2007
    Shucks, I wish I was higher on the list. I just remembered I will be driving through Your neck of Arkansas around December 17th, on my way to Eureka Springs. Id love to pick up the knife in person and meet the maker, but alas, im not on the list yet and I will be number 111 most likely.

6. mik0524

mik0524

Dec 17, 2006
    Order placed.

7. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    Ok - I think I got everybody. Double check to be sure. :thumbup:

8. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    DarbyFett - drop on by, I'll get you hooked up. :thumbup:

9. Darbyfett

Darbyfett

May 1, 2007
    I dropped you an email!

10. KBT

KBT

Sep 24, 2007
    Thanks

Kevin

11. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    I'm going to be talking to the sheath guy this week - we'll see what he comes up with. :thumbup:

12. tarmix101

tarmix101

Jun 14, 2005
    Payment on it's way via paypal Dan.

Thanks, :thumbup:

13. chugokujin

chugokujin

Dec 21, 2002
    a fireloop would be knice whether its a kydex or leather sheath.

14. ColdOne

ColdOne

Oct 5, 2006
    Sigh... You did it...

Ad me in for another one with sheath. Natural micarta this time, with sheath! :D

15. ColdOne

ColdOne

Oct 5, 2006
    Dan, I just sent a paypal payment for the second blade. I did not see the payment info the first time for shipping & paypal fees.

Here is how I figured out the amount this time: two blades at $95/each, 10sh for the first + 5 for the second = 205. After the 1.5% paypal fee, total is 208.08, I already sent a payment for $95, so the new payment will be for $114 to pay for the second one, pus the s&h fees on both as well as the paypal surcharge.

Hope this makes sense! :D

16. jarlaxle

jarlaxle Banned BANNED

Jan 22, 2007
    After seeing that prototype i cant resist. I'll take a natural micarta and sheath. As for shipping, i might just come to your neck of the woods and pick it up if thats an option. Thanks.

17. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
  18. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Ok - got you guys "on the list". :thumbup:

Feel free to come by anytime!

Thanks!

Dan

19. Darbyfett

Darbyfett

May 1, 2007
    Dan, did you get my email? Would the knife be ready by December 17th?

20. THE BARON

THE BARON

Aug 18, 2006
    Dan,

Could you PLEASE change my handle color from Natural to 1/4" GREEN MICARTA???

Do you want payment now, or will you contact me when finished??

Thanks so much!

Baron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.