Bushcraft knife - Pre-Order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dan,
I've no idea how you manage with all these threads, order changes etc. Kudos.
I'm #113. I sent $60 payment for the Kydex tactical sheath option via paypal. I'd like the large teklok.
I also wrote this on the order tracker.

Chinpo

Dan I sent payment for bushcraft #2 with the tactical meal deal with large tek-lock and an extra detachable firesteel loop with firesteel for the 1st one. I was supposed to get a leather sheath from you in another thread (sheath B i believe) but opted for the meal deal.

Thanks

James.

Hi Dan,
Just in case there was any confusion, I wanted the #2 sheath and the tactical option. I should be all paid up in full.

Chinpo

The masses have spoken!!!

I've had a number of requests for a kydex option for the bushcraft knife.

p.s. and Yes, I will substitute for anyone wanting to switch from leather to kydex. I don't need your knife here to make the sheath...I have a blank to work from.

Regarding Pre-Order #71.

Dan, after seeing the kydex, I'd much rather go that route. No need for a firesteel loop on the sheath, so it appears to be an even swap. If it's too late for the kydex, let me know. I'm going on the post above, which did suggest that such a substitution might be possible.

Please note for the kydex that I did go with the 1/4" handle.

Just sent payment for knife (1/4" green micarta) ($95) + kydex sheath and Tek Lok ($35) + $10 shipping + PayPal fees (1.5%)

Dan, I would like to be put on your "waiting list" of the mid-tech run as you suggested. I would like the 1/4 " green micarta slabs, the striker tip, and Kydex sheath with Tek Loc. Let me know when you can if you have an extra. Thanks
Bill
roenman@aol.com

Thanks!
I updated to show that I want the striker tip and teklok options as well. Total should be $190 + shipping. Let me know if that's right please. I'll send deposit when confirmed.
Thanks again,
JJ

super_tactical - I updated your order - send a deposit at any time! thanks!

everybody else - info updated!!! :thumbup:

Dan

Payment has been sent for order #123, for SpookyPistolero (knife + #3 sheath).

Dan- Are you also selling the firesteel that fits into those loops? Local shops don't have any, and I was wondering if you had them/how much?

Yes!

I totally forgot to mention that...I will be selling the firesteels separately for $15.

Just let me know...I'll add it to the first post. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back