Bushcrafter For Sale Question

Fredengel

Basic Member
Greetings,
I have a fantastic slightly used Fiddleback Bushcrafter with the big hole, Black liners and, Osage Orange under coca bola and a high quality leather sheath. I have just had my second partial wrist fusion and the doctor is adamant that I back off on any heavy duty cutting etc. I need to sell this knife to control my self control and get something smaller.

I tried to list it in the for sale section but was not allowed.

I know this is Andy's site and he makes a living here and I do not want to detract from that in any way. Any advice on how to sell this fine knife and sheath, I am also very willing to pay Andy a commission as well.

I have photos but will not post unless it is appropriate.

Best Regards,

Fred Engel fred@engel.org

You need to upgrade your membership to sell stuff in the Exchange. Selling privileges are an incentive of paid memberships, so the site can make enough money to support the servers, etc.

If you're looking for something smaller, you can also try posting it the trading section.

Hey Fred. Sorry to hear of this news. I believe you'd need to get that membership upgraded to sell something here. I don't think anyone can help you get around that without getting in trouble for it.

That was a beautiful knife too!

Andy,
Thanks for the input. I have come to the conclusion that I am going to keep it and use it more delinquently. At least I think that means less aggressive.

Will you have any knives on display and for sale anywhere in the near future?

Thanks,

Fred

Yep. The box from Vegas is due to show up tomorrow, then those knives will go up for sale! Lots of choices!

Uh ohes... not the Vegas box! Crap, now I might actually have to spend some more money.

Back