Bushcrafter

For my purposes it doesn’t get any better than a Bushcrafter SAK. They have everything you need and nothing you don’t. When you pull them out of your pocket the clouds part and the sun shines down, angels sing, and Swiss women have spontaneous orgasms. They are that good! Thanks Swiss Bianco!

SB-B-1_zps60987d81.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SB-B-2_zpsec55e567.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All of Swiss Bianco SAKs use standard Victorinox steel.

There are no blade locks on any of the 93mm Victorinox alox line SAKs.

Yes i have looked more into it. Seams that the plastic frames are not that good thinking of going silver cadet for a nore usefull edc item.i think that one is 93mm not sure im not seeing specs on swissbianco site.

Yes i have looked more into it. Seams that the plastic frames are not that good thinking of going silver cadet for a nore usefull edc item.i think that one is 93mm not sure im not seeing specs on swissbianco site.
Cadet is 84mm.

Hum i thought they had the same knife size im guessing not then. Is the the farmer also 84 millimeters then.

please have an look on the swissbianco videos on youtube, sak do come in different sizes and some are hard to tell appart by pics only. the smallest are the 58mm like the classic, rambler and minichamp, then 84 like the cadet, cadet plus, lumberjack, micro farmer, then the 93mm, often confused with the 91mm sak, 91mm is "plastic" and 93mm is "alox", the 93mm sak are like the soldier, farmer, bushcrafter, carver. the 111mm size is easy to spot as the handle has an way different shape.

thanks to tuco23 for the pics and praise, on that this sak is helpful for you by edc for an long time!

For my purposes it doesn’t get any better than a Bushcrafter SAK. They have everything you need and nothing you don’t. When you pull them out of your pocket the clouds part and the sun shines down, angels sing, and Swiss women have spontaneous orgasms. They are that good! Thanks Swiss Bianco!

SB-B-1_zps60987d81.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SB-B-2_zpsec55e567.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Have to agree, i own 4 of them... not sure about Swiss women but I do! LOL...

are the Bushcrafters on your site made from new parts?..
All of Swiss Bianco SAKs are assembled from new Victorinox parts. All of the alox SAKs (and the majority of cellidor SAKs, with the exception of some prototypes) are assembled at Victorinox factory in Ibach, Switzerland and carry a lifetime warranty against defects im materials and workmanship.

All of Swiss Bianco SAKs are assembled from new Victorinox parts. All of the alox SAKs (and the majority of cellidor SAKs, with the exception of some prototypes) are assembled at Victorinox factory in Ibach, Switzerland and carry a lifetime warranty against defects im materials and workmanship.

thank you

Thinking an orange Bushcrafter is in the not too distant future!! They look like they fit the cause nicely.. John :thumbup:

Back