Bushcrafter

Mark,

Are both those knives your 4" bush crafter? The width of the Osage looks wider than the burlap and the burlap looks longer. Thanks. I think Mark said theta were $120 with kydex sheath?

Awesome job, love the burlap one !

We just need a Bushcraft mini now to complete the family.......Same style as this one but 6" overall, 3 1/2" handle, 2 1/2" blade !

Ok, been very busy with school. I will get some emails answered tomorrow. Steel is 1095 or L-6. The burlap is a pre- paid knife. Sorry. All knives in this thread are the same size made from same pattern. There will be some available soon. Base price is $120.00 with kydex plus $6.00 shipping. Liners and custom micarta cost more. Leather sheaths available. Thanks!

Btw, Pit, one of my teachers is Canadian, yeah? :)

You need to come here for a visit. We could all bang on an anvil!

He is my forging instructor. I will be the only nurse with THAT on my transcript!

Btw, Pit, one of my teachers is Canadian, yeah? :)

You need to come here for a visit. We could all bang on an anvil!

He is my forging instructor. I will be the only nurse with THAT on my transcript!

I'd love to Mark, hopefully one of these days I'll get over.We have used our vacation time up on relatives coming out to see us for the past 5 years now, I think it's high time we did some travelling of our own !!!;)

Can you you make these with a more palm filling coke bottle type shape to the handle?

Back