Bushcrafters

high desert

Gold Member
I guess they vary between 4 generations of production. Some have thinner or thicker handles. The later ones have a finger guard. Can someone breakdown the differences per generation and perhaps which metals were offered in each generation? Thanks a lot. Please post your bushcrafter pics if you want to.

Here is one I had for a short time a few years back. I was kind of in the chopper craze and did not keep it long enough to try it. Wish I had it back.

Great pic!

Nearly all my bushcraft knives are 3V steel. There was a short period where I had some in other steels...but less than 100 probably.

Somewhere I posted a write-up on the differences....can't find it right now.

And yes, there will be a *new* design for 2014 in the Spring. All existing orders will have the option of waiting for the new design or taking one in the current offering....once I get back on those.

thanks for asking!

Dan

And yes, there will be a *new* design for 2014 in the Spring. All existing orders will have the option of waiting for the new design or taking one in the current offering....once I get back on those.

Dan

Awww...now that's not fair!

The cat's out of the back now-spill it!

It will have the exact same dimensions as the folding bushcraft - shorter blade, slightly longer handle, thinner blade (0.125"), and a bit lighter overall.

Back