- BushMaster Drop Loop Kydex Sheath

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Check out this Drop Loop Kydex Sheath for the BushMaster knife.

BushMasterKydex0323-01.jpg

BushMasterKydex0323-02.jpg

BushMasterKydex0323-03.jpg

Whatch think?

Dan

Bushmaster here as well. What's the chance you might be parting with a sheath like this?

These are $55 for the BushMaster and I can make it to any "depth" you want. (in other words....how far above the loop do you want the butt of the handle to rise)

Just shoot me an email. I still have a BushMaster in the shop to model it from - so you don't have to send me your knife. But in a short while, I won't.

Dan

I can make it to any "depth" you want. (in other words....how far above the loop do you want the butt of the handle to rise)

Just shoot me an email.

Hi Dan -- that's very interesting to hear! I would like my Budget 3V sheath (Kydex-D+TK) to ride a bit deeper (Budget 3V order #73). If you split the difference between your picture and a "full drop," that should be about perfect for me. To my eye, this means about an extra 1" - 1.25" or so more drop.

Email on the way!

Thanks!
:thumbup:

That looks like a great sheath. I will email you shortly.

BTW, I received my Bushcrafter the other day and the blade is awesome, feels so light in hand.

Best,
Noel

Recieved mine today. Exactly the way I wanted it:

DSC_0102.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0103.jpg

Thanks, Dan! :thumbup::thumbup::cool:

Glad to hear it, Abaniko!

Thanks for the pics!

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan, were you able to switch my JRE sheath to this one instead, I really like how they came out.

Thanks Jason

Thank you, and I sent the balance owed by Paypal for the price difference.

Got it - thanks!

Will be doing kydex tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Dan

Back