Bushpal for sale

No problem. It is an awesome little blade. I can literally find only one thing about it that needs changed. If it had a little more of a point it would be perfect. But, it could be my beer intake combined with my sharpening skills. I just got a worksharp. Blades....be afraid....very afraid.

I agree on the blade tip. Im taking December off from orders so Im going to be doing some new stuff. Ill see what I can come up with using that handle shape.

I agree on the blade tip. Im taking December off from orders so Im going to be doing some new stuff. Ill see what I can come up with using that handle shape.

That bad boy can spread cream cheese on a bagel like nobody's business. :) Seriously though, I love that knife.

Terrific collection!

(....says Gnarly, as ENVY casts its' oily sheen on the screen & blurs his vision....)

:devilish:

(update: wasn't an oily sheen on the screen; twas Marine Tuff Glide residue on my glasses).

I wish. No, I have probably around 60 Spyderco knives and the rest are a mix of all kinds of stuff. I think I have about 10 customs.
Wow, really like the Spydercos, eh? :D Never had one. They look really nice, and I read all the time what good knives they are, but I guess I'm just more of a drop point kinda guy. I only have the one custom right now. I want Chris to do a bushcrafter for me, and I want a tweener when they come out. I'll consider my knife needs taken care of then. After that, it'll just be one here and there.

Honestly, I love my Spyderco knives but I have really moved in another direction. They are super well made knives. Even thought of putting some up on the exchange but frankly I'm too lazy to go to the post office.

I was the same way LIL. I used to love folders, mostly Spydercos but I did have other brands. As soon as I got my first custom EDC fixed blade I never really carried them anymore. Great knives but I prefer a fixed blade or slipjoint nowadays. As for the post office. Go to USPS.com and order some small flat rate boxes, they are free. Than you can print shipping labels on regular printer paper and either put in your mailbox or scedule a pickup. Don't even have to leave the house plus its only 5.00 when you do it online.

Back