• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse “Fatty” G-10 Game Warden – Busse Hell Razor (G-10 Mags)

The following knives are available for sale only. No trade offers please. All prices include PayPal fees and Priority Mail insured shipping with Delivery Confirmation. The confirmation # (tracking #) will then be emailed to buyer when shipped. I will accept PayPal or postal money orders (same price). Worldwide ok but PayPal only and will be actual shipping costs.

Both knives are mint and unsharpened. Never used – never carried.

Busse “Fatty” Game Warden – 3” satin-finish blade of INFI steel – blade is 0.27” thick – has black/coyote G-10 handles – 7” long overall – comes with a custom made brown leather sheath made by Carl Thomas - $300.00 - SOLD

Busse Hell Razor (G-10 Mags) – 6 ¾” desert sage coated blade of INFI steel – blade is 3/16” thick – has OD/desert tan magnum G-10 handles – 12 ½” long overall – comes with original cardboard sleeve and also a black tactical nylon sheath (similar to SPEC-OP) – the sheath has a plastic insert that also has been leather-lined to protect the blade and make for a smooth and quiet withdrawal of blade from the sheath - $375.00 - $350.00 - $325.00 - SOLD

NOTE: ***Last price drop on this Hell Razor, get it while you can***

First “I’ll take it” either on forum or email will get it.

Please email me for more detailed pictures of any of the above if desired.

Please contact me via post, PM, or email me at: chevelless@iw.net

Please include your screen name as well if email.

Thank you!

- Greg

Attachments

• DSC05602-1.jpg
    DSC05602-1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC05605-1.jpg
    DSC05605-1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC05607-1.jpg
    DSC05607-1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC05608-1.jpg
    DSC05608-1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC05610-1.jpg
    DSC05610-1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Email sent on the Hell Razor. Give me your PPal and payment will come right over. I'm leaving shortly, back in a few hrs. "I'll take it" if Knife and sheath are new, mint condition, no sheathing marks on blade, etc, as described. Thanks, TAC

Back