Busse 2019 Offerings - And Beyond!

Updated for 2022 Black Friday Grab Bag shipping:

Hello all!!
Well i must say i'm pretty excited, just received my tracking number for my grab bag. I have been looking around for a Busse knife for a few months, drooling over the webpage, then i decided to roll the dices for my first one and did get a 500$ grab bag, i'm very excited and nervous to see what's in lol.

And (belatedly) for Anorexic Fusion Battle Mistress:

Shipping notice received today

Last edited:
JohnTheTexican I really appreciate you doing this list, and keeping it up.
Thank U.

Thanks. It's nice to know someone finds it helpful.

Also, updated for Bog Runner shipping - about two and a half weeks.

Shipping notice!

How 'bout those Free Rein Wakis?
Five months and still no shipping notices reported!
Must be a lot of work going into those.

Thank you so very much my friend.

I use the Op 2 weeks threads all the time to check blade lengths and specs on all the knives.
It is really really helpful to this old sheath maker.

Updated for Free Rein shipping!

Well, there's Good News and Bad News.

The good news is that many of the SR-3V performance videos are starting to be posted and the first run of the Free Rein Swords will begin shipping by the end of this week!

The bad news is that Voodoo broke his leg about 10 days ago and he will have, what we hope will be, the only operation needed to put him back together tomorrow morning.

Voodoo is beyond anxious to get back to work! (My words, not his . . . HaHa!!!) . . . . So, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

In the meantime, I will be filling in for the Swamp Doctor while he heals.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Here's the first of the SR-3V Free Rein performance videos to be posted:

Let's Drink!

Jerry

If I may be so bold as to make a small contribution to this wonderful thread, the Last Hurrah Part 4 is missing from the main post. I only realized this because I was specifically looking for it. That being said, I would yet again like to thank JohnTheTexican JohnTheTexican for the amazing work he does with cataloging all of the offerings and dates. These threads are an invaluable resource for all Busse fans, and I am extremely grateful.

If I may be so bold as to make a small contribution to this wonderful thread, the Last Hurrah Part 4 is missing from the main post. I only realized this because I was specifically looking for it. That being said, I would yet again like to thank JohnTheTexican JohnTheTexican for the amazing work he does with cataloging all of the offerings and dates. These threads are an invaluable resource for all Busse fans, and I am extremely grateful.

Thanks. Updated for Last Hurrah Part 4. I saw a post that someone got dinged on January 18, but I didn't see a shipping notice post. Was that one about a month to shipping?

Found another one. For a second there, I thought I had imagined the folder proto.

Back