busse aftershock bolo #15

busse aftershock bolo #15

hate like the dickens to do this, but it must be done.
this bad sucker was used once but ya can't tell.
comes with an awesome kenny rowe sheath.
$500 shipped conus
soooeeeee!

That's an amazing price WITHOUT the sheath!! :eek: :eek:

360joules said:
That's an amazing price WITHOUT the sheath!! :eek: :eek:

i got a great deal on this knife and sheath when i got 'em, turnabout is fair play, comes around goes around, yada yada and so forth.

voracious said:
i got a great deal on this knife and sheath when i got 'em, turnabout is fair play, comes around goes around, yada yada and so forth.
Spoken like a man with bacon in his heart. :D

HOLY CRAP!! I leave for a few minutes and miss out!! Nice snag.

:eek:

randucci said:
HOLY CRAP!! I leave for a few minutes and miss out!! Nice snag.
Thanks. I guess since I couldn't get an extravaganza bolo, this will have to do! :p

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not #15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jody how could you? I hope you got first right of refusal from Ed if he ever decides to sell it, that is Busse history right there.

Walking Man said:
Spoken like a man with bacon in his heart. :D

He's the Devil, I tell you!! The Devil

He's the one that got me started a dozen or so blades ago and I'm still paying for them. Maybe because I keep ordering 'em.

voracious is A-ok:thumbup:

Ed, trees in GA will shake at the sight of that blade, so if you come down for Blade, you had better leave it at home. Actually Vor is a genius, got rid of the tool of destruction so they can't pin it on him for sure. :D

Progunner said:
Ed, trees in GA will shake at the sight of that blade, so if you come down for Blade, you had better leave it at home. Actually Vor is a genius, got rid of the tool of destruction so they can't pin it on him for sure.
Thanks for making me an accessory. :p

As I think of it, #15 is more of a piece of Hog history, rather than Busse history overall. The blade is like it's brothers, but the usage makes the difference. :D P.S. Now I just need to get someone to get a pic of Ed and photoshop him into the evidence photos. :D:D:D

Voracious is great to deal with and prices are always more than fair!:thumbup:

Back